I'm back (or I think so)

domingo, 7 de diciembre de 2008

I can't believe that I actually cried for her...
But it's all coming back to me now, the sense of purpose, the desire to succeed, the willing to become a better man, a better friend, a better brother, a better son... My goal now is to gain self confidence, I know it's gonna take some time to achieve, but it's what I want to do...
I started to put deadlines to my goals, it's the only way to achieve them, I'm gonna be working under pressure, and become a pursuer, not basing my life on finding the love of my life, but to let her come unnoticed.
I want to meet many women, cos' the more women I get to met, the more chances I have to get to know "THE ONE WOMAN", and that's the main reason I want to gain more self confidence, for losing the fear to approaching women, I'm gonna be rejected, that's a fact, but the important thing is how I mentally deal with that, not getting me down, but to moving on the next.
Whatevs, I guess I'm gonna be back to my normal posting rythm, since I'm OK now.

0 Comments: